Current Approximate Transition Expenses
- ~$50 for T refill at the Apothecary in Phoenix. I don’t know if this includes needles and syringes. Including the cost of bus fare to get my prescription from the last pharmacy I went to and loss of a day’s worth of pay at $7.55/hour with (on average) 7 hour shifts. Probably miss my next shot. Three days loss of pay total from taking trips to the pharmacy since they pretty much always have to order your needles for IM shots.
- $33.74 for a new binder. The ones my friend gave me roll up too much, and I can’t afford to have a dysphoria-rooted emotional breakdown at work again. I also can’t afford to keep wearing my binder as the holes are big enough now that I can feel my chest breaking through them when I wear it.
- $300 for the next 6 therapy sessions. I’ll obviously break this up. The monthly cost is more than my rent. Plus $21 in bus fare for 6 all day passes.
- ~$5 for a new bike tube; otherwise, none of this will really be possible for me since I just got a flat on my way home from work today.
- Total ~ 388.74 + rent ($150) + phone ($56) + credit card bills ($55 minimum) = $649.74 - $100 in therapy sessions if dividing by monthly costs = $549.74
- iragray posted this